About the Destination:
Located at a brief expanse of 50km from the garden city Bangalore, the Camp at Kanakpura is home to the exquisite lake of Hosadoddi. A stone’s throw away from the Forest estate of Bananthimari, this pristine camping experience offers you a wide range of experiences ranging from trekking to historical exploration to spotting the bountiful excitement of wildlife.
About the Activity with Details:
Engage in an exciting experience that caters to corporate training, team visits, college fun and family outings! Surrounded by the gorgeous mountains skirted by a pristine lake, one can enjoy trekking amidst the Bananthimari hills or feel the rush of adrenaline while kayaking in here. Recruit a paddle raft or a canoe and experience nature in all its plush richness.
What is included in the tour
- Trekking,rappelling,zipling into water,coracle ride,boating and kayaking
- 1 Welcome Drink,1 Lunch,and Hi Tea
- Campsite booking and forest taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Tour Inclusions
Activities available at the camp:
- Trekking :- Trekking to Devara Gudda hill top in Bananthimaari state forest range.(We recommend early morning trekking) Cave Exploration - After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft dept
- Water Activities will start with 300 metre Zipline land on water Water sports options :- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming ( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don't know)
- Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
- 360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
- Slush Games - Mud Obstacles corse, Kabbadi & Volleyball is the prime attraction
- Experiential Learning / Outbound training - This is a separate package
- Corporate team building activities - we have more than 100 kinds of activities exclusively for Corporates and colleges. Our programs range from the fun and easy activities to the more advanced and physically challenging activities by using an experiential training and development methodology."Experience the Difference Team Building with us !!
Day Out (08:00AM-05:00PM)
Day 01: Arrival in the camp, Activities
Day Highlights: Nature Camp, Water Sports
Day Details: Between 08:00AM-08:30AM, prepare yourself to reach the Nature Camp and savour the wholesome breakfast there. Immediately after that, at around 09:00AM, the trek to Bananthimari Peak will begin. The trek takes approximately 3 hours to complete, so you will reach the base at around 12:00PM.
On reaching back, you can rest with the much needed lunch and gear-up for the upcoming activities and water sports that will begin from 12:30PM onwards. Enjoy the adrenaline rush during each of the fun activity and wrap-up the day with the refreshing tea at 05:00PM.
What to carry
- Loose fitting clothes with shorts or cargoes (It needs to dry quickly and shouldnot absorb water)
- Change of clothes/ Towel
- Trekking shoes are preferable(Sports shoes will also do)
- Water Bottle (minimum 2 litres)
- Cap/ Sunglasses (optional)
- Sunscreen Lotion (optional)
- Cord for spectacles and sunglasses
- Camera (optional) (Cant be taken in the raft)
- Mosquito Repellent (if required)
- Swimsuits/ Trunks
- Personal Medication, if any
- Personal Identification (Compulsory)
How to Reach
Kanakapura is situated at a distance of 50Kms from Bangalore City in Ramnagar (Rural) district.